I have a clicking noise in my right shoulder when I move the arm to the front of my body and particular if I lift it up from my side. There is more noise than "pain" or discomfort. Is this an internal injury or is this linked to arthritis??? I am a 52 year old female. Who should I consult for diagnosis? GP, Chiropractor, Surgical Specialist... Much appreciated.


A rotator cuff tear of arthritis could present like that – best is to see a shoulder specialist

Rotator Cuff Tears

Learn More About Rotator Cuff Tears